I was tagged by @ohsauron. Thanks!
List ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list.
1. The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
2. Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
3. Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
4. A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry
5. Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
6. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien
7. Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier
8. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
9. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
10. Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech
I’m not tagging anyone. I would love for any of my followers to complete this list.